Hardboiled Eggs Sous Vide
These eggs are not particularly time dependent and can be left for up to a couple of hours without significant loss of quality.
Makes up to 12 eggs
- 1 to 12 large eggs
- Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme water oven to 167F/75C.
- Put eggs, in their shells, directly onto the bottom perforated grill of the water oven.
- Cook for 60 to 120 minutes.
- Remove from the water oven and quick cool under running water.
- Use immediately or store in refrigerator for up to 3 days for later use.