Maine Lobster Tail
Time 45 Minutes
For the lobsters
- 2 Maine lobster tails, about 1-1/2 pounds (0.7 kg) each, uncooked
- Salt to taste
- White pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons (28 g) butter
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) Amaretto liqueur
For the lemon butter
- 1/2 stick (113 g) butter, melted
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat the SousVide Supreme to 140F/60C
- Lightly sprinkle the tails with salt and white pepper
- Put the lobster tails into individual small (quart/0.9 liter) cooking pouches with 1 teaspoon of the Amaretto and 1 tablespoon of the butter and vacuum seal.
- Cook for 45 minutes.
- Remove tails from pouch and serve immediately with warm, melted butter and lemon.
Like this? Why not share it: