Baby Back Ribs Sous Vide
- 1 rack baby back pork ribs
- 6 tablespoons (80 ml) Hak’s Chipotle Bourbon BBQ Sauce (or your favorite brand)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme to 143F/61.5C.
- Pull the silver skin from the back side of the rib rack and cut the rack in half.
- Season the rack all over with salt and pepper and brush each side generously with barbecue sauce.
- Put the rack into a large (gallon/3.8 liter) cooking pouch and vacuum seal.
- Submerge in the water oven and cook for 12 to 48 hours.
- Preheat an oiled grill or grill pan to high heat.
- Remove the racks from the pouch and brush them all over with barbecue sauce.
- If desired, sear the rack for 30 seconds to 1 minute per side to caramelize the surface and add savory flavor.
Like this? Why not share it: