2 quarts (1.8 liters) water
8 teaspoons (16 g) loose green or black tea
1 cup (150 g) fresh raspberries, crushed lightly
40 fresh mint leaves
- Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme to 140F/60C
- Put all ingredients, except the tea leaves, into a large (gallon/3.8 liter) food grade, zip closure cooking pouch.
- Use the Archimedes’ Principle to evacuate the air in the pouch and zip it closed.
- Submerge the pouch and cook for 30 minutes.
- Open the pouch and add the tea leaves; use Archimedes’ Principle again to evacuate air, seal again, and submerge and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Strain the mixture into a clean container and store in the refrigerator.
- Sweeten if desired and serve.