Sous Vide Infused Pasilla and Chipotle Bulldog Gin
Courtesy of the Mondrian Hotel Bar
Makes about 1 liter
- 1/2 cup (120 ml vol) dried chipotle (chopped)
- 1/2 cup (120 ml vol dried pasilla negro pepper (chopped)
- 1 liter Bulldog Gin
- Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme to 140F/60C.
- Add the pasilla peppers and gin to a zip-closure cooking pouch. Use the displacement method (Archimedes Principle) to remove the air and zip the seal.
- Submerge in the water oven to cook for 15 minutes.
Try it in the Green Smoke cocktail
Like this? Why not share it: