Vivian’s Sous Vide Beets
Courtesy of Vivian Peterson
Serves 6 to 8
- 6 to 8 fresh beets, washed well, peeled, and sliced
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons (28 g) butter
- Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme to 185F/85 C.
- Season the beets with salt to taste, put into a cooking pouch and vacuum seal.
- Submerge the pouch in the water oven to cook for 2 hours.
- Perfectly cooked beets straight from the pouch!
Learn more about this Seattle Sous Vide Cooking class here.
Like this? Why not share it: