Confetti Faux Omelette Scramble
Adapted from The 6 Week Cure for the Middle Aged Middle, Eades and Eades (Crown 2009)
- 5 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) finely diced (cooked) red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) finely diced (cooked) green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) finely diced (cooked) yellow bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons (30m l) finely diced (cooked) white onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme water oven to 167F/75C.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs until frothy.
- Add the cooked peppers and onion and season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into a food-grade, cooking pouch, press out as much air as possible with your hands, and seal only. (Do not attempt to vacuum seal liquids using a suction vacuum sealer.)
- Submerge and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, removing once or twice during the cooking period to gently massage the pouch.
- Serve immediately.
Like this? Why not share it: