Red Hot Mama Blood Mary
Makes a pitcher of about 8 cocktails
For the cocktail
- 1 quart (960 ml) tomato juice or vegetable juice cocktail
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) prepared horseradish
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) fresh lime juice
- 16 ounces (480 ml) Jalapeno Vodka
For rimming glasses
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) celery salt
For garnish (your choice)
- Pitted Olives
- Wedges of lemon and lime
- Pickled Green Beans or Carrots
- Celery Stalks
- In a large pitcher, mix all cocktail ingredients together, stirring well.
- Add 1 cup of ice cubes and stir to chill.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Mix the rimming ingredients together well and put the mixture onto a plate.
- Wet the rim of each cocktail glass with water or lime juice and dip the rim into the salt mixture to coat evenly
- Add ice to each glass and fill with the cocktail
- Dress with your choice of garnishes and enjoy