Sous Vide Overnight Oatmeal
Courtesy of Helen of Fuss Free Flavours
- 2/3 cup (54 g) porridge base (Try half rolled oats and half pinhead oatmeal.)
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) milk or cream
- 1 cup (240 ml) water
- 2 teaspoon (10 ml) raisins
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) maple syrup or honey
- You’ll also need 2 half pint (300 ml) glass jam jars with lids
- Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme water oven to 140F/60C.
- Divide the oats and milk between the two jars and top up each with a half cup (120 ml) of the water.
- Add the raisins and the maple syrup or honey and firmly screw the lids on.
- Submerge the jars in the water oven. Make sure the lids of the jars are above the water level.
- Cook overnight (or for about 10 hours).
- Open and eat straight from the jar. (Add a pat of butter if desired.)
Like this? Why not share it: