Green Pea Soup Sous Vide
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 bag (10 ounces/285 g) frozen green peas
- 2 cups (480 ml) very cold vegetable broth or water
- 2 tablespoons (30 l) fresh mint or tarragon leaves
- Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme to 180F/82C.
- Put the onion, garlic and peas into a cooking pouch and vacuum seal.
- Submerge the pouch in the water oven to cook for 1 hour.
- Remove and quick chill the pouch, submerged in ice water (half ice/half water) for 15 minutes.
- Put the fresh herbs and the broth or water into a food processor or blender, add the peas, and puree until smooth.
- Serve chilled, garnished with fresh mint or tarragon leaves.
Like this? Why not share it: