Makes 4 cocktails
For the rim
3 or 4 drops Liquid Smoke
2 tablespoons water
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 tablespoon coarse sugar
For the cocktails
- 6 ounces bourbon
- 3 ounces Pumpkin Schnapps
- 2 ounces sous vide ginger syrup
- 4 ounces white cranberry juice
- 1 ounce pumpkin puree
- 4 orange twists for garnish, if desired
- Mix together the pumpkin spice and the sugar and put onto a plate.
- Add the Liquid Smoke to the water and use this mixture to wet the rim of four chilled martini glasses.
- Invert each glass into the spice and sugar mixture to rim the edge with sugar and spice.
- Put all cocktail ingredients into a large shaker or cocktail pitcher with ice and shake or stir vigorously until well chilled.
- Strain the cocktail, dividing it among the four glasses.
- Garnish each with an orange twist, if desired.
Like this? Why not share it: