- 1 cup (240 ml) good quality, store-bought mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) minced, roasted (jarred) garlic
- 2 tablespoons (30m l) fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons(30 ml) chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- Combine the mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, chives, and parsley in a small bowl mixing until well blended.
- Season with cracked black pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Share This Recipe with Friends!