Russian Christmas Devilled Eggs
Makes 24 halves
- 12 sous vide cooked hardboiled eggs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons homemade macadamia nut oil or avocado oil mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained, rinsed, and chopped3 tablespoons finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika, if desired
- 3-4 tablespoons salmon roe or caviar
- Peel the eggs, halve them and remove the yolks.
- In a bowl, mash the yolks with the Worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise; add the remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
- Spoon the yolk mixture into hollow of the whites, mounding it up. Sprinkle the tops lightly with paprika and garnish with the roe or caviar.
- Serve, or cover tightly and refrigerate for up to a day; bring back to room temperature before serving.
Share This Recipe with Friends!