Makes 1 cocktail
- 3/4 ounce vodka
- 3/4 ounce white rum
- 3/4 ounce silver tequila
- 3/4 ounce Earl Grey Infused Gin
- 3/4 ounce Limoncello
- 3/4 ounce Simple Syrup
- 3/4 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounces brewed (chilled) tea
- top with club soda, if desired
- Lemon wedge or twist for garnish
- Add all ingredients, except club soda, to a shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously until well chilled.
- Pour into a tall glass over fresh ice, top with club soda, and garnish with a lemon wedge.
- Serve with a straw.