• 1 green bell pepper, seeded, stemmed, and sliced
• 1 red bell pepper, seeded, stemmed, and sliced
• ½ medium red onion, peeled and sliced
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• ½ teaspoon sea salt
• ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Fill and preheat the water oven to 175F/80C.
- Put all ingredients into a large (gallon/0.9liter) cooking pouch and toss to coat with the oil and seasonings.
- Vacuum seal the pouch and submerge in the water oven to cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately or quick chill in an ice water bath ( ½ ice, ½ water) for 15 minutes and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Rewarm in the water oven alongside meat or other protein for serving.