Pork Chops Sous Vide
Recipe courtesy of Michael LaRoche, Head Butcher and Chef for Bill the Butcher
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 lemon sliced
- Olive oil
- Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme to 138F/59C.
- Season the pork chops with salt, pepper, and finely chopped fresh thyme. Drizzle on a bit of olive oil and put 1 or 2 chops into a cooking pouch with fresh lemon slices.
- Vacuum seal each pouch, submerge in the water oven, and cook for 6 hours.
- Remove chop(s) from the pouch, pat dry, and sear the surface to caramelize on grill, on a high heat cast iron pan, or with a cooking torch.
Suggested serving sides: glazed beets & gnocchi in brown butter
Like this? Why not share it: