Bill the Butcher’s Sous Vide Pork Tenderloin
Recipe courtesy of Michael LaRoche, Head Butcher and Chef for Bill the Butcher
- 1 whole pork tenderloin
- Seasoning Rub
- Fill and preheat SousVide Supreme to 135F/56.5C.
- Rub the tenderloin with your favorite seasoning rub then put into a cooking pouch.
- Add a pat of butter and vacuum seal.
- Submerge the pouch in the water oven to cook for 3 hours.
- Remove from the pouch and sear the surface to caramelize on grill, on a high heat cast iron pan, or with a cooking torch.
Suggested serving sides: Zucchini & Carrot noodles.
Like this? Why not share it: