Rosemary-Garlic Lamb Chops
Courtesy of Chef Richard Blais
Serves 1 (multiplies easily)
Time 2 hours
- 2 lamb chops
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, stripped for leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, stripped for leaves
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat SousVide Supreme to desired serving temperature 134F/56C for medium rare (140F/60C for medium).
- Put lamb chops into cooking pouch with all herbs and seasonings and vacuum/seal. (If making multiple servings, repeat with additional pouches for each serving.)
- Put pouch(es) into the pouch rack and into the water bath.
- Cook for 2 hours.
- Remove chops from pouch, pat dry, and sear in a hot skillet, under the broiler, or with a kitchen torch for a few minutes to create a golden crust.
- Serve immediately with your favorite side dishes. (Delicious served with steamed vegetables and mashed potatoes.)