Spicy Peach Salsa
Courtesy of Chef Richard Blais
- 1 cup (250 ml) fresh peaches, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped yellow onion
- 1-2 jalapeño chiles, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lime juice
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) balsamic vinegar
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, stir together the peaches, onion, peppers, ginger, lime and vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Delicious on chicken breasts, shrimp, scallops, or fish.
Share This Recipe with Friends!