Carrots Sous Vide
From Episode 3 – Sous Vide Basics Cooking Video Series with Sharone Hakman
- 1 bunch heirloom (or small, young) carrots, washed and trimmed of green tops
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme to 183F/84C.
- Put whole carrots into a small (quart/0.9 liter) cooking pouch.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper to the pouch and vacuum seal.
- Submerge the pouch in the water oven and cook for 1 hour.
- Remove carrots from pouch and serve.