From Episode 4 – Sous Vide Basics Cooking Video Series with Sharone Hakman
- 2 (8 ounce/240 g) salmon fillets, pin-bones removed
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) lemon zest
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme water oven to your preferred degree of doneness for fish (116F/47C rare; 126F/52C medium rare; 140F/60C medium.)
- Sprinkle salmon fillets with lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Put fillets into a small (quart/0.9 liter) cooking pouch and vacuum seal.
- Submerge the pouch in the water oven and cook for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from pouch and serve.