Eggs Sous Vide
From Episode 1 – Sous Vide Basics Cooking Video Series with Sharone Hakman
- 2 large eggs
- 2 slices bread
- 2 teaspoons butter, room temperature
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 sprigs thyme, chopped
- Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme to 146F/64C.
- Put eggs in their shells directly onto the bottom perforated rack of the water oven and cook for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, toast the bread and butter it.
- Cut off the crusts, cut the slices into thirds, and arrange on a plate.
- Crack an egg over the toast, season with salt and pepper, and a sprinkle of thyme.