- 10 blood oranges (or 5 navel oranges) for zest
- 10 fresh rosemary springs
- 4 cups (.9 liters) white balsamic vinegar
- Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme to 153F/67C.
- Zest the oranges, being careful to use only the orange surface of the peel, and not the white inner layer.
- In a large (gallon 3.8 liter) zip-closure cooking pouch, combine the zest with the rosemary and vinegar, use Archimedes’ Principle to evacuate the air, and zip the pouch closed.
- Submerge in the water oven and cook for 2 to 3 hours.
- Strain the vinegar through cheesecloth or a fine mesh strainer, pour into a clean bottle, and seal.
Share This Recipe with Friends!