Serves 6 to 8
- 24 to 30 small potatoes, peeled (if desired) and cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 ounces (about 170 g) Boursin Garlic and Herb cheese
- Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme to 180-185F/82-85C.
- Put potatoes and butter into cooking pouch(es), evenly distributed in a single layer without overcrowding.Sprinkle the potatoes with salt and pepper and vacuum seal the pouch(es).
- Submerge the pouch(es) in the water oven and cook for 1-1/2 hours, until quite tender.
- Open the pouch(es) and drain the accumulated liquid away; pour the potatoes into a food processor work bowl or a blender, add the Boursin cheese, and puree until smooth.
- If not serving right away, put the mashed potatoes into a large zip closure cooking pouch, remove as much air as possible and quick chill in the pouch, submerged in an ice water bath for at least 20 minutes. (Reheat, in the pouch to serving temperature along with other foods you may be cooking or reheating.
- Transfer the warm potatoes to a serving bowl and enjoy.
Share This Recipe with Friends!