Makes about 1 ½ cups
- 12 ounces (340 g) fresh cranberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 orange for zest only
- Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme to 183F/84C.
- Put all ingredients into a food-grade cooking pouch and vacuum seal.
- Submerge in the water oven and cook for 1 hour.
- Remove the pouch from the water bath and gently smash the berries through the pouch to make the chunky sauce.
- Quick chill the pouch, submerged in an ice water bath (half ice/half water) for 20 minutes and refrigerate up to several days.
- Serve chilled.
Share This Recipe with Friends!