- 1 cup (90 g) Arborio rice
- 1 teaspoon(5 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) roasted minced garlic (jarred)
- 3 cups (720 ml) chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup grated Romano cheese
- Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme to 183F/83C.
- Put all ingredients, except the cheese, into a zip-closure cooking pouch.
- Use the displacement method (Archimedes Principle) to remove the air and zip the seal.
- Submerge the pouch and cook for 45 minutes.
- Open the pouch, fluff the rice with a fork, and transfer to a warm serving bowl.
- Stir in the cheese and serve.
Share This Recipe with Friends!