- 2 tablespoons (28 g) unsalted butter
- 3 apples (Fuji or Gala or your favorite cooking apple) peeled, cored, and diced
- 1 cup (90 g) Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup (75 g) golden raisins
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) salt
- 1-1/2 cups (360 ml) half and half cream
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk1/2 cup (120 ml) Torani Caramel (or Sugar-Free Caramel) Syrup
- Whipped cream and toasted pecan pieces, for garnish (optional)
- Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme to 183F/84C.
- Put all ingredients into a large (gallon/3.8 liter) zip-closure cooking pouch, and use the displacement method (Archimedes’ principle) to remove the air and zip the seal closed.
- Submerged the pouch and cook for 45 minutes.
- Open the pouch and spoon into warm bowls; serve with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkling of nuts, if desired.
Share This Recipe with Friends!