- 2 (4 to 5 ounce/115 to 145 g) lobster tails, defrosted,
- 6 tablespoons (86) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- Kosher or sea salt
- 1 sprig fresh tarragon
- Fresh lemon wedges for serving
- Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme to 140F/60C.
- Remove the meat from the lobster tails in one piece.
- Arrange the lobster tails side by side in a small (quart/0.9 liter) cooking pouch.
- Add the butter, a scant pinch of salt, and the tarragon to the pouch and vacuum seal.
- Submerge the pouch in the water oven to cook for 20 to 30 minutes.
- To serve, remove the tails from the pouch to a warm plate.
- Pour the pouch liquid into a ramekin and stir in a squeeze of fresh lemon juice for dipping.
Share This Recipe with Friends!