Serves 2 to 4
- 1 bunch baby heirloom carrots, washed, trimmed, and sliced into coins
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh mint leaves, minced
- Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme to 183F/84C.
- Put carrots into a small (quart/0.9 liter) cooking pouch.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper to the pouch and vacuum seal.
- Submerge the pouch in the water oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove carrots from pouch, sprinkle with mint, and serve
Share This Recipe with Friends!