Courtesy of the Mondrian Hotel Bar
Makes about 1 liter
- 1 medium (about 1 1/2 cups) red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 1 medium (about 1 1/2 cups) green bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 1 generous handful (about 1/2 cups) chopped cilantro
- 1 generous handful (about 1/2 cup) chopped arugula
- 1 liter Bulldog Gin
- Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme to 140F/60C.
- Add all ingredients to a zip-closure cooking pouch. Use the displacement method (Archimedes Principle) to remove the air and zip the seal.
- Submerge in the water oven to cook for 2 hours.
- Remove the pouch and submerge in an ice bath (half ice, half water) for 10 minutes.
- Strain the gin into a clean bottle, label, and cap. Store refrigerated for up to 4 weeks.
Try it in the Chile Cooler Cocktail