From Sous Vide for the Home Cook by Douglas Baldwin
- 4 medium apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons (28 g) unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon (14 g) brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon (1 ml) ground cinnamon
- Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme water oven to 185F/85C.
- Put the apples, butter, sugar and cinnamon into a large cooking pouch.
- Hold the top of the pouch closed and shake it vigorously to evenly distribute the sugar and cinnamon.
- Arrange the slices in a single layer in the pouch and vacuum seal.
- Submerge the pouch in the water oven and cook for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve immediately, straight from the pouch.