Courtesy of SousVide Supreme Culinary Specialist, Sophie
- 6 chocolate wafer cookies
- 4 scoops sous vide Mint Chip Gelato
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) crème de menthe
- 1/4 cup (60ml) whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) chocolate flakes/shavings
- Fresh mint leaves (garnish)
- Crush the cookies in a food processor or put them in a plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Put the cookie crumbs in two martini glasses or two small serving bowls.
- Put two scoops of mint chip gelato into each glass/bowl.
- Pour a tablespoon of the crème de menthe into each glass/bowl.
- Spoon the whipped cream on top of the ice-cream.
- Scatter the chocolate flakes on top, and serve with a garnish of fresh mint.
Share This Recipe with Friends!