Courtesy of Michelle Tam (nomnompaleo.com) Serves 4 to 6 INGREDIENTS
- 2 (1 pound/.45 kg each) pork tenderloins
- 1 ½ tablespoons (22.5 ml) Tabil seasoning (or your favorite dry rub)
- 1 ½ tablespoons (22.5 ml) Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons (28 g) unsalted butter
- Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme to 135F to 140F (57C to 60C).
- Rinse the meat and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season with salt, pepper, and your favorite dry rub.
- Put each tender into a small (quart/0.9 liter) cooking pouch, add a pat of butter to each tenderloin and vacuum seal the pouches.
- Submerge the pouches in the SousVide Supreme for a minimum of 2 hours. (A few hours more won’t hurt the texture.)
- (If you aren’t serving them right away, submerge the pouches in an ice bath for an hour and store in the fridge for several days or the freezer indefinitely.)
- To finish for serving, remove the pork from the pouch, pat it dry with paper towels, and quickly sear the surface in a hot pan with your favorite fat, under the broiler, or with a kitchen torch.
Share This Recipe with Friends!