Green Beans with Bacon
- 1 pound (450 g) fresh slender green beans, washed and trimmed
- 2 slices bacon, diced small
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme water oven to 185F/85C.
- Season the beans with salt and pepper and put them into a cooking pouch. Add the diced bacon and vacuum seal.
- Submerge in the water oven to cook for 1 hour.
- Remove and serve straight from the pouch or quick chill the pouch, submerged in ice water (half ice/half water) for 15 to 20 minutes and refrigerate until ready to reheat alongside meat or fish in the water oven.
Like this? Why not share it: