Recipe and photo courtesy of Jana Seitzer (MerlotMommy.com)
Serves 4 to 6
- 3 cups (720 ml) skim milk
- 2 tablespoons (28 g) butter
- 2 cups (420 g) Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup (75 g) golden raisins
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) ground ginger
- Additional ground cinnamon or cinnamon sugar, for serving, optional
- Fill and preheat the Sous Vide Supreme water oven to 140F/60C.
- Put all ingredients into a large zip-closure cooking pouch and stir to combine. Use the displacement method (Archimedes’ Principle) to remove the air and zip the seal.
- Submerge the pouch in the water over and cook for 2 hours.
- Remove and open the pouch and stir ingredients to fluff. Portion the pudding into individual serving bowls, sprinkle a touch of cinnamon over each bowl, if desired, and serve warm.
Share This Recipe with Friends!