Courtesy of Catherine Enfield (Munchie Musings)
Serves 2 (easily multiplies, but keep corn in a single layer in the pouches)
- 2 pieces fresh corn on the cob, shucked
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Sriracha
- 1/2 tablespoon (7 g) butter
- Parmesan cheese (or your favorite cheese), shredded
- Fill and preheat the SousVide Supreme water oven to 182F/83.5C
- Take each corn cob and use a basting brush to coat the corn all over with Sriracha sauce.
- Put coated cobs into a cooking pouch, add the butter, and vacuum seal.
- Submerge the pouch in the water bath and cook for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Carefully remove the pouch from the water bath and remove the cobs from the pouch.
- Sprinkle the hot cobs with cheese and serve immediately.