Recipe courtesy of Jason Cousins, Beverage Director, Mondrian Hotel NYC
- 1-1/2 ounces (45 ml) Gazpacho-Infused Bulldog Gin (recipe here)
- 1/2 ounce (15 ml) simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce (15 ml) tomato juice.
- 1/2 ounce (15 ml) lemon juice
- Sriracha-yogurt foam (recipe here)
- Celery micro greens
- Black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a mixing tin (cocktail shaker) with ice and shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with sriracha foam, micro greens, and grated black pepper.
Share This Recipe with Friends!