Courtesy of Ivaylo Peshev, Trattoria Vittoria, Santa Barbara, CA
- Ice cubes
- 3/4 ounces (22 ml) Coffee Vodka Cordial
- 1 ½ ounces (45 ml) Godiva Black liqueur
- 1 ½ ounces (45 ml) Godiva White liqueur
- ½ ounce (15 ml) Nivan Vanilla Cognac
- ¼ ounce (7.5 ml) chocolate syrup, for garnish
- Grated chocolate or cocoa powder, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, put ice and all remaining ingredients, except garnishes and shake well to chill.
- Drizzle a web of chocolate syrup into a martini glass.
- Strain the cocktail mixture in the glass.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of grated chocolate or cocoa powder.