Serves 4 or more
- 1 recipe cooked Fresh Green Peas
- 1/2 to 1 cup (120 to 240 ml) chicken or vegetable broth (you may not use it all)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put the cooked peas and about 1/4 cup (60 ml) of the broth into a blender and puree.
- Add more broth, a splash at a time, until the puree is smooth and reaches the desired consistency–thicker or thinner as the occasion demands. (All the whole cup or even a second cup and you’ll have a lovely, velvety green pea soup!)
- Check the seasoning level and add more salt or pepper, if needed.
Share This Recipe with Friends!