Frozen Blueberry Bonbons
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Sous Vide Yogurt, strained (or commercial Greek-style yogurt)
- 1 scoop (33 g) vanilla whey or egg protein powder
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) honey (or 1 packet non-caloric sweetener)
- 1 pint (310 grams) fresh blueberries, well washed, and allowed to air dry
- In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients, except blueberries.
- Using a pair of toothpicks or wooden skewers, dip each blueberry into the yogurt mixture to completely coat and transfer to a waxed-paper-lined plate or cookie sheet (one that you can get into your freezer).
- When all berries have been dipped, put them into the freezer for at least 2 or 3 hours.
- When they’re firmly frozen, transfer them to a zip-closure freezer bag for storage in the freezer until ready to eat.